the sea was wild tonight
2. Today the boy who sits next to me wore the same cologne you wore the day you told me you loved me, I felt my heart drop into my stomach.
3. No matter how many shots I down or bottles I empty your name is still the only thing I manage to remember.
4. I know you told me to never speak to you again, i just wanted to make sure you’re doing better than I am.
5. I told you all my secrets please keep them safe.
6. You got over me by getting under her. So why am I still craving you in my bed?
7. You swore you’d love me forever. You told me you’d never love anyone after me. You told me you would rather be alone than without me. You lied. Again.
8. I ran away from home but then I realized I was already homeless because your arms made me feel safer than my four bedroom walls.
9. Sometimes your name gets caught in my throat and I never want it to leave. I want to breathe it into my lungs because that’s the closest you’ll come to touching my heart.
10. Will you please get out of my head and out of my heart. I need my sanity back. I’m begging you. Please. ❞
“Texts I Never Sent" series #3 (via unpoeticheartbreak)